AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30ml)
With 30% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic/Lactic/Tartaric/Citric), 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer, Vitamin B5, Black Carrot and Tasmanian Pepperberry.
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the skin's topmost surface for a brighter and more even appearance. Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) also exfoliate the skin with an extended function to help clear pore congestion. This combined 32% AHA/BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes and for improved skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use.
This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use. This derivative is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time. This formula is further supported with a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, Vitamin B5 to assist healing and black carrot as an antioxidant.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
This pH of this formula is approximately 3.6. Glycolic Acid, the primary AHA used in the formula, has a pKa of 3.6 and pKa is the most important aspect to consider in formulating with acids. pKa implies acid availability. When pKa is close to pH, there is an ideal balance between salt and acidity, maximising effectiveness of the acid and reducing irritation. Higher pH numbers in such a case would increase salt which counter-intuitively would make the formula even more irritating than if the formula was more acidic.
1) The red content is made of Tasmanian Pepperberry Plant, the redness in color can vary from time to time due because the plant is a natural color (as stated in the label/bottle). The color effect remaining on the skin varies differently from skin type and tone of the users. Regardless, the Tasmanian Pepperberry serves as a function to reduce irritation and promote calmness and should not impact the effectiveness of the acid.
2) This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. We recommend use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
3) While exfoliating acids can result in quick visible benefits, we generally suggest indirect forms of skin exfoliation in favour of direct forms such as this formula due to potential inflammation and sensitivity associated with acids. Please refer to NIOD's Non-Acid Acid Precursor for such a reference.
4) Please note that this product does not contain a box due to stains on its box. The product box has been discarded. The completely new and the dropper has never been opened. Please refer to the images below for more explanation:
a. All our products are sourced directly from the manufacturer/authorized distributor.
b. During shipment, there are few leaked AHA BHA Peeling Solutions, but they affected and stained the other products around it.
c. All leaked products are discarded.
We accept all major credit cards and bank transfers via PayPal & RazerPay. You may choose all the available payment options upon check out. If you wish to make an order via manual bank transfer, please email us at email@example.com to create an order for you.
Pay by Credit/Debit Card (No extra charges)
To pay/checkout by Credit/Debit, after Shipping Method select PayPal
In PayPal page, Select "Pay with Bank Account or Credit Card"
Pay by Bank Deposit / Instant Online Transfer (No extra charges)
After Shipping Method, select the second option (Razer Merchant Service)
Select your preferred bank to make the FPX/Online transfer
In case of unpaid bank transfer, orders will be cancelled if the deposit is not made within 48 hours from the order date, and the depositor name, bank and deposit amount entered at the time of order must all match.
If the order information of the deposit has elapsed, please contact the customer center for processing.
Order are usually processed on the business same day for purchases with confirmation of payment before 12 PM.
STANDARD DELIVERY takes about 6-9 business days after shipment, and may vary depending on the courier's circumstances.
— FREE for order over RM100, West Malaysian address only.
EXPRESS DELIVERY takes about 2-5 business days after shipment, and may vary depending on the courier's circumstances.
— FREE for order over RM300, West Malaysian address only.
Exchange and return
DEFECTS — If there is a defect in the product, it is possible to return within 7 days of receiving the product. Return shipping is free if you return your product due to defective or incorrect delivery. Otherwise, return shipping fee will be borne by purchaser.
AUTHENTICITY — We strive to test all the products that we carry and provide our assessment through the site. All our products are purchased directly from the brand manufacturers or officially authorised distributors. This ensures that all our products are 100% genuine and consist of the highest quality. Our authenticity pledge is 1:10 money back guarantee if proven otherwise.
Exchange and refund process
Refund will be made within 7 days upon receipt and inspection. Normally refund will take 5-7 working days to reflect on your statement, the speed depends on your respective bank.
*Please note that refund payment through 7eleven will incur a transaction fee of 2.5%
When exchange or return is not acceptable• 7 days have passed since delivery date
• The goods are lost or damaged due to purchaser's negligence
• The value of the product has decreased significantly due to the use of the customer or consumption
• The value of the product has decreased over time rendering difficulties to re-list
Level 28, G Tower
199, Jalan Tun Razak
50450 Kuala Lumpur