Ever get confused by how many kinds of masks there are? Not to mention all the different ingredients and instructions on how to apply... Well, not to worry, Threebs is here to simplify and break it down for you so your self-care day is hassle free!
Suitable for dry skin as it helps in adding moisture and nutrients back into the skin, helping it remain plump and hydrated.
- Axis-Y Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash Off Pack
- Dermask Shaking Rubber Luminous Shot
- Dermask Shaking Rubber Soothing Shot
Suitable for any skin! There are many different kinds of sheet masks for different skin concerns so take your pick. Top tip: to feel extra rejuvenated, place it in the fridge 30 or so minutes before using to have some cooling effects!
- Some By Mi Hyaluron Moisturising Glow Luminous Ampoule Mask
- Dr Jart Vital Hydra Solution Set
- Dr Jart Clearing Solution Set
Suitable for oily skin, combination skin as clay masks absorb excess oil as well as draw out dirt and impurities from clogged pores, leaving your skin matte but hydrated.
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque
- The INKEY List Kaolin Mask
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X
Suitable for hyperpigmented skin or dull skin as it helps to renew the skin on the surface and leave it feeling bright and smooth.
- iUNIK Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Peel Off Mask 2X
- Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask
Suitable for dry skin as your skin has that extra time to soak up that hydration and nourishment! Use as the last step in your PM skincare routine.