Say bye bye to wrinkles and sagging skin with argireline!
For those looking to get rid of crow’s feet, wrinkles and fine lines but are afraid to go under the needle or preferring something less invasive. Say hi to argireline! Argireline is a brand name for a synthetic peptide called acetyl hexapeptide that fights wrinkles and anti-ageing concerns. It’s the closest thing you’ll get to botox.
Plumps and fills the skin
- Argireline’s main function is that it prevents muscle movement to reduce folds in the skin that ultimately leads to wrinkles, primarily in the forehead and eye area. It inhibits the nerve-to-muscle communication so that the muscles can’t contract the way it wants to.
Promotes collagen stimulation
- Argireline also stimulates collagen synthesis and optimises collagen function, which can help fight fine lines and improve the moisture levels of the skin, thus, improving the skin’s texture.
- More collagen means a stronger skin barrier, and a strong skin barrier means more hydration for this skin as there are fewer chances of moisture escaping.
- And as we know, hydrated skin = healthier and younger-looking skin.
What to note?
- When used alongside tripeptide-10-citrulline, it allows argireline to better penetrate the skin to where it can target the muscles that cause your skin to sag.
- Not every product containing argireline means that it will be effective. It all depends on the product’s formulation and the size of the peptide as it determines how deeply it can penetrate the skin.
- Although we know to steer clear of products containing alcohol, avoid products with argireline and alcohol as the alcohol can counter the hydrating properties.
- It is crucial to be aware that although argireline does promise skin firming and lifting results, please know that the results won’t be as effective and prominent compared to dermatological and surgical procedures (botox).
Products we recommend
This pure argireline serum can help improve the appearance of facial areas prone to developing dynamic folds, including around the eyes and in the forehead area. Only applied on the forehead and eye area, typically where folds occur.
Like a buffet, this product offers your skin multiple “foods” in one sitting. This formula combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of aging at once. This formula contains a variety of peptite complexes which include Acetyl Hexapeptide (Argireline), probiotic complex with a base of 11 skin-friendly amino acids and multiple hyaluronic acid complexes. What's best is that it also comes in a supersize packaging (60ml)!